Etch Line Machine OperatorBack to Jobs List
Etch Line Machine Operator
Location : Fore Aero, 5124 Kaltenbrun Rd, Fort Worth TX US 76119
Job Type : Full Time
Education : High School or equivalent
Category : Manufacturing and Production
Shift : Second Monday – Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm
Responsibilities include set-up, production control, production operation, light maintenance, inspection of etched product, and other duties as assigned.
- Select the correct coil for production and set up line. Follow and understand all written work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Placing coils of material onto the etch line payoff and place empty reels onto the take up. Removing full reels of etched material from the take ups after etching operation weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Must identify process problems and perform process troubleshooting as necessary.
- Must complete all documentation required for production and QA as required. Must work with computers.
- Must complete inspection procedures for etched product. Includes setting up and monitoring of the vision system, working with gage pins, reading meters, and performing chemical testing.
- Must be able to work independently and be highly motivated.
- High school degree or GED is preferred.
- Must have some experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Having one year of experience with chemical etching/plating would be helpful.
- Must be able to work with many different types of hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals.
- Must be familiar with machine and industrial work place hazards and operate all equipment carefully and safely.
- Required to perform routine chemical testing and minor maintenance on chemical baths and equipment.
- Must read, write and communicate in English as it relates to this position and safety.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.