Maintenance TechBack to Jobs List
Fore Aero is a privately owned turn-key manufacturing company with a history of high quality and timely delivery of aerospace components. Fore Aero has been in business since 1979 and continues to expand its capabilities and manufacturing footprint through various business and program development objectives.
Fore Aero is looking for a detail oriented, organized and quality Powder Coat Personnel.
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager
Description: Maintenance Tech
Fore Aero is committed to achieving high standards of quality and customer satisfaction in the manufacture of machined parts through the use of continual process improvement. Originally established in 1979 as a small family operation, our strong desire and commitment to contribute our services in support of our National Defense and the Aircraft Industry has continued to grow and expand our capabilities. Fore Aero is certified to AS9100 and ISO 9001:2000, and we specialize in the manufacture of machined products and subassemblies for both commercial and aerospace industries.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: (which are not in any hierarchical order)
- Able to work on Machinery (as in CNC, Pumps, Motors and Forklifts)
- Must have tools to do work
- Able to work with very little supervision
- Manage medium to large projects
- Have good electrical skills (wire machinery, run conduit, work with 3 phase up to 240V and understand 480V 3 phase)
- Work on small engines up to forklift
- Work with battery and DC voltages
- Operate a forklift is a plus
- All duties as needed
Fore Aero Offered Benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical Insurance
- Additional Medical Insurance (optional)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.