Fore Aero has evolved into a supplier of large aerostructure units which require a combination of machined parts, fabricated parts, and vendor managed hardware. As a top tier supplier in the aerospace industry, we perform a variety of mechanical assembly processes. Fore Aero routinely integrates internally produced parts as well as those procured from other sources to provide our customers with the most convenient end product for their needs.
We can offer our customers completed sub-assemblies and finished assemblies. We also offer our assembly services as a contract service.
Assembly Product offerings:
- Force Gradient
- BPS 4012 – Thermal Fitting
- BPS 4162 – Installation and Retention of Bearing Though Staking
- BPS 4542 – Cold Expansion of Fatigue Critical Holes in Metals
- BPS 4548 – High Interference Fit Bushing Installation for Fatigue Life Improvement
- BPS 4558 – Nut Plate Installation by Cold Expansion